Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Rain

If I were the rain,

I would look shiny and silvery

Drop to the ground.

I would drop down shining,

Like a rainbow,

Playing on an umbrella

Tapping on the windowpane.

I make beautiful music.



If I were the rain

I would make puddles everywhere.

I would drop from the sky,

Splatter on a windowpane.

If I were the rain,

I'd shimmer

As brightly as a star.



Today it's raining.

The drops of rain

Glimmer out of my window.

I hear the rain

Pitter, patter on the roof.

I love to watch the rain fall

From the sky.

I love the rain.


p/s: it's raining outside, and i feel loved...<3

3 comments:

anonxanon said...

xnak jadik rain...nak jadik matehari..hohohoho baru panas dan membare...hoho

whosenischaaa~ said...

matahari??
terbakarla nnt..pastu jd BROWNY..hakhak

anonxanon said...

huh!...double meaning uh...xdek hal r nisha...ujan kunun...ni terpengaroh ngan hujan kat mesia r ni...cet..skang ni drama matahri yang fofular...so matahari lagi besh..hoho