Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

hello! AGAIN AND AGAIN

hello, hello and hello....heheheh....setiap kali i strayed from my blog, i'll back with a few things, n i'll leave my dearest blog again, shortly after....heheh...that shows how malas i'm to update kos there's nothing fun, yang ade just life kt u, assignment, exam, bla2...seriously, even i study kat negara orang...hurm, maybe ini suma hanyala alasan untuk tidak menulis..kikikiki....
i'm thinking of opening another blog for my drawings..insyaALLAH...tatau bla la uh..;p

btw, happy belated birthday to my friends yg sambut birthday bulan februari..ramai sggh, smpai xterwish..kikikiki...sorry guys kalau lambat wish or xwish lasum...ampun ya! heheheh...

well, i have a new "baby"...kikiki, somthng dat start to accompany me instead of my old canon yang terpksa di"hibernate"kn kos rosak..heheheh...meet my new love:


instax mini 7s

kikiki....

BTW, a part of that...i would like to introduce my youngest or we can
say latest anak saudara perempuan....heheheh....voila!

anneyong yorubun, my name is ariana!

ppl said dat she took after me...hurm...maybe part yg botak uh kot...kos when i was young, i din haf much hair...but bla da besar, its opposite...i have my little angel will grow up with lagi banyak rambut..heheh...owh ya, fyi ariana is my 10th anak saudara..heheheh...byk kn? i never meet her once cos when i was in malaysia last year for summer holidays, my 4th sister tgh mengandungkn ariana...hurm, i cnt wait to meet her...i'll buy u alot of presents! kikikiki...

please do compare us, same tak??? heheheh...due2 botak..:p

well, i'll write again next time kos i'm not feeling well ait now n i din go to class for the whole day, rasa xsedap badan....till then!

No comments: