Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

May is gonna be fun!

seriously i cant wait for May to come because i know it's gonna be fun!


first is:


i'm going to Paris for tak tahu kali keberapa..*xingat*, and² yang lagi excited is..i'm going to Disneyland for the second time...weeeeeeeee *scream kids!*


second is:


i'm going to spend my weekend with my lovely collegues of my university. xingat nama dat place but for sure it's a wonderful place. guess what? i'm going to try some benda menarik there. one of them is "le dĂ©valkart", something like go kart tapi kat litar semulajadi..heee.


DĂ©valkart


Oh yeah, nampak ade cam paragliding gak. mesti best kan?


ok², tahan dulu excited ineh sbb i have to settle my 3 assignments dulu. sigh~


p/s: Tadi tengok video pertunangan Ashraf Muslim, my ex lelaki idaman..hahahah.. i cant believe that i liked him before...siap simpan gambar lagi dalam hp. like a freak kan? Happy for him, xjeles sbb i've changed my lelaki idaman and i guess far better than Ashraf Muslim*in my eyes of course*.


bye²..:p

hello there, my own Wentworth Miller aka Michael Scofield ! :p

*maapkan ke"kejuan" saya*

No comments: