Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

kesayanganku yang terbiar

assalamualaikum,

apa khabar wahai blog kesayanganku yang terbiar?? hehehe, maafkan tuanmu ineh yanag sangatla bz dengan bende² lain..hurm, the last time i wrote in this blog is 20 april 2010, so long, almost 4 months.
hurm, too much things happened, ade yang best and ade yang tak best...kalau nak story here mmg xhabes..and certain thngs better left untold, right??

currently, i'm homeeeee..yah for summer hols! yeah²...

ekceli da sebulan da pom, tapi baru nak update sini..kekekek

balik kali ineh memang banyak unexpected things terjadi

and the most painful thng is,

About my mother's health....my mother's today is no longer the same with the MOTHER that i used to know 20 years ago...she's damn skinny...and weak..because of angin ahmar...i dont know how my family n friends yang tahu her condition manage to hide this big thing from me..sampai hati! beberapa hari pertama di rumah, i cried everytime i looked at my mother, it was so heartbroken....
but afterward i started to adapt myself and mulakan my duty as a daughter, the role sudah bertukar because of her incapability...when i was young, dialah yang feeding me, mandikan etc...but now my mother cant do any of that anymore...

hurm, balik kali ini jugala i start to feel like an adult, because people start to ask:

"che su da ade calon?"
"che su ni bla la lagi ni??"
bla² and bla

hahahaha, hello i'm 22 years old baru and i'm not scared of being a single lady....


macem²...kekeke...

hurm, insyaALLAH la ade jodoh uh ill invite everyone ok?

oklah, till then ya...ade tetamu...tchao!

assalamualaikum...;)

No comments: