Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Insecurité linguistique

someone told me, "people who always talk and write in bahasa rojak have no confidence in themself"
hurm...i guess it's true. *for me la*
if i looked back at my previous post, all of them in bahasa rojak.

seriously, i dont know i'm good in which language:
 bahasa melayu standard secara lisan saya sangat bagus, but if u give me a pen and a kertas and ask me to write properly an essay...saya akan \(*,*)/ *surrender!*
loghat kelantan *kawe terer, cair habeh ah tapi ado gop hok royak kawe kelate fake*
bahasa english *i used to love it in highschool, n i had an enormous love in writing essays sampai my english teacher said i don't have to do my homework anymore (suka hantar essay sampai teacher xsempat nak check)*, but now??? not sooo good..selalu tersalah sebut ataupun tersebut in accent french, or i englishkan my french..:p
french? hurmmmm...nak kata bagus sangat tak jugak..nak kata teruk sangat tak jugak...boleh la...mais je peux pas dire que je parle couramment en français car j'ai toujours des choses à ameliorer.
spanish?? har²....i learned it for a year and a half...but i barely know few words and phrases...*malas kan memangla, i only study bila ade exam...heee* pero la gente española es encantadora! 
and i learned bahasa korea a bit...and know basic conversation like


anneyonghaseyo
chonen nisha hammida, pangapsemida!
pey gupaa!
nomu² chuahe
pogoshipoyo
niga mida
bla²




but but but


je me demande toujours s'il y a une langue that i'm very good with...hurm....




*another post bahasa rojak*

4 comments:

Mohd Mikhail said...

tengah tension ke, cik nisha?...sampai tukar layout blog ni :p

whosenischaaa~ said...

wah, u notice that. bukan..sesaje.da buhsan..:)

Mohd Mikhail said...

of course I noticed :)..btw, your English is commendable (writing la sbb I tak pernah dengar u speak kan..). ada la few minor errors but to improve is to always use the language kan..? :p

whosenischaaa~ said...

hahahahha,nak tulis dalam dialek kelantan la plak. it's so hard to improve when u dun use that bahasa selalu.sighhh~..membaca pom da xrajin. btw, thnks pour les encouragements msr Mikhail..:)