Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Longchamp craze!


my cousin asked me to tolong belikan dia this bag, i was like *OMG, i've been menahan myself from getting my hand on this lovely bag*.....urghhh, this is killing me...hehe...
however, even tolong belikan kat orang pom, i still can get my hand on it right? *sabar², u gt tons of handbag oredy nisha*

*i'm in the mist of being someone yang pandai berjimat, kan along kan?? ya baby sister is behaving right now...hehe, kene saving..saving..saving..puahaha*

Plus, da nak balik daaa, cane nak angkut semua kan? 
jun come faster please! *even tau nanti akan sedeh sebab kene tinggalkan this place, sobbs*

4 comments:

anith said...

ckp kt ur cousin,
she can geng2 with me! =p

whosenischaaa~ said...

hahaha, aah. when she asked for this tros teringatkn u. and i'm in love with it too! dang..hahah

anith said...

hah bli la! then u can geng2 with us too! haha

tp kat sellerie, medium saiz tali pendek dh abes. kite yg abes kn!! haha a week b4 uti arie tu

whosenischaaa~ said...

hurm, not now...i gt myself 2 oredy. enuff for now. but the tali pendek is nice gak, tgkla..someday²..hahaha.my kazen want the long one.