Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

bff.....;)

meet muh bestfren, Haizum Nadirah.....she's from terengganu

we both come from da same skool, faris petra...i start to close wif her time
f2...everythng was so fast...it started wif a phone call...she callled me for somethng apa ntah
i really forgot it...but, it does'nt important..apa yg plg ptg...start from dat moment la, we declared us as ''bff''...indeed, she's a cool fren. always love me, at da same time i feel safe wif her( maybe cos she's matured or bigger than me..;p).....indeed, i haf other bff from my primary skool. it's wen aka Salwani. huhuhuh..die bace blog ni mst die pasan....but apa2 pom...both them mmg ptg in muh life....u rock gals!.....kat skola faris lu i haf a gang, der's haizum, me, sarah n nazimah. haizum was closer to me, n sarah wif nazimah...we haf a funny cr bercakap when we were together..ade E kat depan name stp org...like mine, akan jadi E-sa, Haizum adalah E-zum, Sarah as E-rah n Nazimah as E-mah.....mmg mengarut jer kami ni..huhuhuhu..but i enjoyed a lot during my skool time...huhuhu...i haf great frens n a great skool......i miss my skool time, seyesly even sometimes i hate certain memories in muh old skool....biasela kn....but dgn kehadiran muh bffssss...my life was wonderful der...;)

here, i wana talk about E-zum
babe, i really do love ya....u gonna b my bff for forever n ever
even maybe lambt lg kite dapat jumpa ag..but, i'm gonna wait for the moment

3 years tdala lama sgt kan???

dear haizum,

it was so sad bla aku atr ko ke klia ari uh
aku xpuas nk hug ko..hope u'll take care of dat pooh2, just like u tc of me
when u miss me, just remember dat, i'm alwais wif u....in ya heart n
n pooh2 is my wakil to take care of u
when u haf probs, pliss remeber dat i'm here..;)
about ya love, just handle it properly.....thnk wif ya heart..
misssss u soooooooooooo mush!!!!



btw, here r few picts of muh bff
now she's in nz.....(o,O)



die suke amik gambar, seyesly..huhuhuh


tis is muh babe wif her parent




p/s: friendship never last....(^,^)

No comments: